The Granite Creek Preservation Society holds public meetings every third Thursday of the month. You are welcome to join. Meetings are 1 p.m. at the Princeton Museum on Vermilion Avenue.
- Chairman - Dawn Gardner
- Vice-Chair - Diane Sterne
- Secretary - Ole Juul
- Treasurer - Bob Sterne
- Director - Lori Rice
- Director - Todd Lester
- Director - Ernie Rice
- Communications - Ole Juul
The meeting dates for 2019 are: January 17, February 21, March 21 (AGM), April 18, May 16, June 20, (no meetings in July and August), September 19, October 17, November 21, December TBA.
Granite Creek Preservation Society was incorporated 27 November 2013. Our number is S-0061999.
The purposes of the Granite Creek Preservation Society are:
- To protect the territorial integrity of the Granite Creek site
- To provide an understanding of the importance of the historical, archeological and geological aspects of the Granite Creek site
- To encourage the continued study of the significance of the Granite Creek site
¶ Correspondence to the society can be sent to
¶ You can use the contact page to send us a message directly from this web site.
¶ The guestbook can be used to post questions, suggestions, and comments publicly.
¶ Site related communication can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
¶ Sources, bibliography, and copyright disclaimer are in the bibliography.